Wrinkles? Laugh lines? Loose skin? Looking for a proven, safe, and high-tech method to eliminate lines, sagging skin, and many other signs of aging? At Celebrity Med Spa in Beaverton, we offer a variety of cosmetic injectable treatments to our clients. In today’s post, we’ll talk about our most popular options and how they can help you. You’ll learn about treatments for the face, neck, eyes, and more.
Best for: Face, neck, eyes, and mouth
Botox is one of our most asked about cosmetic injectables. It’s very well known and has been available for more than 20 years, helping to transform the appearance of millions of people around the world. But, there’s a lot of confusion about what Botox is and what it can do.
Let’s look at 4 big Botox myths
1. Botox “freezes” your face – This just isn’t true! Botox actually relaxes the muscles that are injected, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and lines caused by tense muscles.
2. Botox is toxic – This is a huge misconception and a misunderstanding of what Botox is. It would take hundreds of injections of Botox to be dangerous!
3. Once you start using Botox you can’t stop – Botox never makes wrinkles or lines worse. If you decide to stop using Botox, your wrinkles will slowly come back to “normal.”
4. Botox is only good for getting rid of wrinkles on your face. Nope! Botox is actually a medical treatment with many non-cosmetic uses. Dentists use Botox to treat TMJ (jaw pain) and migraine sufferers find that Botox can reduce the frequency of headaches.
At Celebrity Med Spa in Beaverton, our physicians use Botox to smooth facial wrinkles and reduce the signs of aging where they’re most prominent. Some tips for getting the most out of your Botox treatments:
- Avoid facials and massages of your face for 48 hours after your treatment
- Don’t go to the sauna or tanning salon until at least the day after getting Botox
- Don’t stress about small bumps or redness — these will disappear on their own in a few hours
- A slight headache is normal so just take Tylenol or another analgesic if needed
Juvederm & Juvederm Ultra Plus
Best for: Face and lips
Juvederm products are designed to smooth and volumize. Juvederm is known to be a very comfortable treatment because the injections contain lidocaine, a topical anesthetic (painkiller). This helps maximize your comfort during your treatment.
There are a variety of Juvederm treatments available so talk to our Physician about what might best meet your needs!
Best for: Double chin
Looking for a way to eliminate fat near your chin and lower jaw? Kybella is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment designed to reduce fat under the chin — including the appearance of double chins. In addition to double chins, Kybella is also a great option for reducing the appearance of so-called “turkey neck.” Kybella is also great for guys, or anyone else, who want to improve the appearance of their jawline.
Like other cosmetic injectable treatments, you’ll see the best results after a few treatments, spaced out to allow your body to heal. Generally speaking, you’ll see maximum results after about 6 months. Kybella is a long-lasting treatment, but in most cases, you’ll need a few “touchups” down the road.
Restylane Lyft & Restylane Silk
Best for: Lips, face, hands, and cheeks
Restylane Lyft and Silk are among our most popular cosmetic fillers. Using hyaluronic acid, Restylane Lyft is designed to improve the appearance of your face and hands. Lyft helps reduce the signs of aging, including wrinkles and sagging skin. Restylane Silk is a lip filler that gives silkier, smoother, and more natural-looking lips.
Restylane treatments are proven to be effective. In recent studies, 95% of people showed a marked improvement after 2 months and 73% were still seeing improvements in their appearances a full YEAR after their treatment.
Best for: Delicate areas like lips and around the eyes
Volbella is a very thin and “spreadable” injectable gel. Because of its chemical properties, it is great for smoothing and reducing the signs of aging near delicate and sensitive areas. Volbella is most commonly used around the eyes and lips, providing outstanding and lasting results.
Best for: Cheeks
Voluma is a very thick and powerful cosmetic injectable gel. It’s designed to work best on your cheeks, where signs of aging can be very apparent. As its name suggests, Voluma is a volumizing injectable that adds volume and lift to the skin around your cheeks and nose for up to 24 months.
Best for: Face
Vollure is one of the latest and most high-tech cosmetic injectables available. It can be injected more deeply, allowing it to smooth deeper wrinkles and folds in the skin. Plus it is very long-lasting, offering results that are still noticeable for as long as 18 months.
Think of Vollure as like the best of both worlds. It’s strong enough to be durable but flexible enough to allow for natural facial movement and expression.
Ready to learn more?
Are you interested in trying one of our cosmetic injectable treatments? Book your consultation and learn more about your options and which one is best for your unique needs. Remember that all of our cosmetic injectable treatments are performed by a licensed physician who will answer any questions you might have.
Get started today!