This year has been stressful, frustrating, and full of uncertainty.
Isn’t it about time you treated yourself?
Stop putting it off. Start thinking about yourself and get ready to look and feel your best at Celebrity Med Spa in Beaverton. In today’s post, we’ll help you plan your visit and learn what to expect.
Get familiar with our new office protocols
Whether you’re planning your first visit or you’re a regular client, take a second to acquaint yourself with our new and updated office procedures.
Your health and safety are our top priorities. To accomplish our goals, we’ve made a few changes to our office:
- When you visit us, we’ll take your temperature with a touchless thermometer. If your temperature is high, your appointment will get rescheduled.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks will be available for your convenience.
- Please wait until 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to enter our waiting area.
- Our facility is open to patients only. Please do not bring friends, family, or children to your appointment. They will not be allowed to enter the treatment area or waiting room at this time.
What are your goals?
Before booking an appointment (particularly your first visit to Celebrity Med Spa), we encourage you to think about what you’d like to accomplish or change about your appearance. Bringing ideas to your consultation will help us guide you towards the right treatments.
A few of the most common goals our clients have include:
- Eliminating cellulite or unwanted body fat
- Making their faces look younger
- Getting rid of wrinkles
- Removing body hair
We also recommend preparing a list of questions to ask during your consultation. You may want to ask:
- How long will treatment take?
- What results can I reasonably expect?
- How will my treatment feel?
- Will it take a long time to recover?
- How many follow-up treatments will I need?
During your first visit, an experienced medical consultant will work with you to develop a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs and goals. We’ll help you feel great about the way you look and feel.
We want to answer your questions and make sure you feel confident before any treatment is scheduled.
Take a look at stunning before and after photos
Seeing how our clients have changed their appearance can be inspiring. It can also ensure that you have a realistic expectation of what’s possible to achieve with the treatments we offer.
Before and after body contouring treatments using the BTL Exilis Ultra.
See how this client reduced the appearance of loose skin and wrinkles around her neck and jaw using the Venus Freeze wrinkle reduction system.
See the difference our laser hair removal treatments can make! Less unwanted body hair means more confidence in your appearance!
Learn more about our 3 most popular treatments
- Laser hair removal – Fast, easy, and gentle laser hair removal treatments are great for women AND men. There’s no downtime thanks to our high-tech process and skilled team.
- Botox – Millions of people trust Botox to smooth wrinkles and make them look years younger. Plus, we have many other cosmetic injectable options, too. Find the one that’s right for you!
- Fat reduction – When diets and exercise alone aren’t enough, our cellulite reduction treatments can target fat from your hips, thighs, and stomach. Overcome the effects of aging and your genetics.
Check out our current promotional offers
Are you getting excited about your visit to Celebrity Med Spa? We thought so!
Before you schedule your appointment or consult, check out our current special offers. You might find savings of up to 50% off laser hair removal or limited time offers featuring BIG SAVINGS on our signature facials or Botox injections.
Our specials change frequently so bookmark our promos page and check back often!
Read these pre-treatment tips
Your medical consult and esthetician will help you prepare for the treatment you select. However, for best results and for your comfort, we generally recommend:
- Not applying perfume, cologne, or deodorant/antiperspirant to a treatment area
- Wearing light or no makeup if you’ll be getting a facial treatment
- You DO need to shave before a hair removal treatment
- Wear something loose and comfortable — tight clothing can inhibit healing and add discomfort
All of our treatments are carefully chosen to have minimal recovery time. In many cases, you’ll be able to get right back to your normal routine following your visit. We’ll talk to you more about specific aftercare instructions depending on which treatments and services you select.
Book your FREE consultation today!
We can’t wait to meet you. Our consultations are always free and there’s never any obligation to commit to a treatment plan. During your consultation, we’ll review your health and beauty goals, answer your questions, and create a custom treatment plan just for you.